Sunday, July 29, 2012

Jewelry from Secret Garden

At the beginning...As a small child my grandfather would share his gemstone collections with me.  He would travel through Europe in the early and Mid 1900's and collect stones all types. Later on he would share those collections with me....and then the trips to NYC  to the jewelry store...Me all dressed in my little blazer with a gold emblem..in I would walk with my grandparents...and I was mesmerized by all the sparkles...........and so it began my love affair with jewelry..

Step forward many decades  (not telling how many!) and now I can search the world for incredible gemstones and designs...  one day during my internet visits  I discovered the gemstones of Jaipur India... the sterling silver from Bali Indonesia ....and once again I was mesmerized...and now I shop for unique jewelry worldwide to share with friends and customers.

At Secret Garden Gems we try to honor fair trade from other countries, and our prices are so reasonable.  We are always looking at the latest designs and jewelry trends so we may share them with you.    Our customers will write and send me on the "hunt" for them of something special they may want.   I will contact designers have  those special pieces made for them.

We are always looking for unique and talented designers and if you would like to have your jewelry showcased by us please email me.  I promise I will get back to you  We love to find new artists and showcase their designs. Email me


Rose Quartz Pendant
Featured here is one of our favorite Bali Rose Quartz Pendants from Secret Garden Gems  hand Crafted for us and available in other stones as well.

I am also In love with the misty mysterious  colors of Beach glass and looking for artisans who may share their beautiful and unique designs with me


An we will stay on top of the jewelry trends for 2013 It appears that Massive gold accessories was something I have noticed as a possible trend for the next fashion trends 2013. We are talking about all kinds of jewellery – from the rings and earrings to the necklaces and bracelets. Strong, massive, geometric, metallic jewellery together with the long drooping garments such as dresses and cardigans or something something more of an evening wear with the brave cut-outs

15 comments:

  1. What a charming story.
    I won a piece of your jewelry awhile ago and I know that your jewelry is top quality.
    Lovely Lovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you I remember when you won that piece :)

      Delete
  2. Touching story Ronni...Grandfathers are great aren't they! I'll always remember a diamond ring and a diamond watch that my grandfather gave me when I was older...they are very dear to my heart. You have some beautiful jewelry and I love to share/show off your pieces to others :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Deborah...I remeber those shared times with my grandfather..and truly in a 3 yr olds eyes...well th elove affair with jewelry continues on...

      Delete
  3. Good story on how you got started. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this 'gem' of a story with us Ronni. I received a charm bracelet from my grandfather that I continue to cherish. I am bookmarking your page and will bring it to the attention of my friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much MCatherine...The charm bracelet my grandparents gave me ..my daughter now has...I remember playing with the charms that had moving parts :)

      Delete
  5. I Love this part of your story.. "Step forward many decades (not telling how many!) and now I can search the world for incredible gemstones and designs..." I love this part. What a great story. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Michelle...still not sharing how many decades....but that is truly the beauty of growing old...er..

      Delete
  6. What a great memory. I've loved gems and jeweall my life but it was my grams jewelry box I loved to play in. Its wonderful how some things are still in style or have come back into style. Your jewelry is gorgeous and unique. I've been looking for a half hour. Can't wait to see more. Happy creating. Kim from networking together. Www.kimisjewelryandgifts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Kim Yes OUr childhood memories of playing with "grownup" clothing and jewelry is something that we recall with sweetness.. Our passions all begin somewhere and many imes during our fond childhood memories

    ReplyDelete

  8. Your toy it's so beautiful, I like it vey much, I also bought one at cheap gucci handbags
    , If you want one too. can visit this address, The backpacks are beautiful at there. I think you will be love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your jewellery it's so beautiful, I like it vey much, I also bought one at hermes handbags online
    , If you want one too. can visit this address, The backpacks are beautiful at there. I think you will be love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. SilverGoldBull is a highly trusted precious metals dealer. They will provide you with bargain, up-to-minute pricing and they will make sure your bullion arrives to your door discreetly and securely.

    ReplyDelete

Please Post Your Comments and Thanks for taking the time to write